Here we see famed scientology ‘Bell-End’, John Alex Wood and his trusty OSA babes ready to throw down some hot distraction tech on any comment out there critical of their beloved cult and, for some reason, tiny tommy Cruise in particular, below are just a couple of examples of how inane and pathetic they are… probably the most famed OSAbot is ‘Elle’ with her trusty companion ‘Probably’ (the truly disturbed one, ed) … there’s also a ‘Fine Fettle’ who never seems to be able post the same time as ‘Probably’, heh, heh.
What these poor souls don’t realise is that that their persecution/distraction tech hasn’t been updated since the 80’s and rather than shut-up and let the comment thread die they decide to do the only thing they know “attack”… which only compounds how batshit looney they are…
But back to Mr Bell-End; observing his activities over the years it’s pretty obvious that he’s OSA, and dumbass OSA at that!
UPDATE: JUST GOT THESE TWO ADDITIONAL GRABS… WHAT A FUCKING SLIME-BALL HE IS!
All the Pythons hate him and he was asked to take down his Facebook Python dating site by them… he refused!… he met this girl on the site and, sadly, she’s now a fully fledged scientologist… previous dealings with her on social media demonstrates that she’s already brainwashed and speaking like one of them and refuses to read anything critical about her ‘church’…. Remember, this is a guy who knows that the Pythons don’t like him and now he wants to set up a “platform” that is essentially stalking and has the stupidity to ask John Cleese’s daughter… sheesh.. BELL-END!!
Not sure how old this is but he’s obviously a bang-up PR whiz and brilliant at getting funding!
UPDATE: the idiots sent me this comment here… they seem to have me confused with someone else
John’s PR Company is bit of a sad affair
and he’s on Wiki to set people straight….
My main reason for becoming a Wikipedia editor was to correct falsehoods that have unfortunately found their way in here about Scientology, its founder, L. Ron Hubbard, its secular activities such as Narconon, Criminon, CCHR and Dianetics. These falsehoods were added by people who obviously have no respect for Wikipedia’s reliable sources guidlines and are using Wikipedia as a PR tool for their own ends.
I also have many other interests. In fact, I am interested in pretty much everything! My other main interest, however, is all things Monty Python, especially Terry Gilliam‘s 1985 Brazil that I am passionate about. It’s been a bit of a life project for me (well, since 1985 anyway) in that I have met half of the cast as well as its director and visited nearly all of its filming locations.
I own WorldWidePR.net which offers outsourced social media management services i.e. it manages blogs, Twitter profiles, Facebook Pages, Google Plus Pages, YouTube Channels, Pinterest profiles, Flickr profiles and LinkedIn business pages on behalf of its clients. It also offers internet marketing and PR services in the form of submissions to press release, directory and forthcoming event sites.
I went to Cranleigh School and then the University of Surrey where I gained a BSc (Hon) in Hotel & Catering Management. I worked in hotels for a while, including London’s 5-star The May Fair Hotel but then progressed into the computer industry (in sales and marketing) in the late 80s when the very idea of a PC with a hard drive (as opposed to just floppy drives) was exciting! I’ve sold Novell networks, Silicon Graphics computers and web applications in my time. I am also a former staff member of Narconon UK.
if you’re wondering who John Alex Wood is check out my earlier post here (and Sally, don’t think I’ve forgotten about you… you’ll be our star story in due course)
… but what happens when the cult pays a PR company to put out total fabricated scientology crap without bothering to check that it has a Disqus comment set-up that accepts pics and links…. this!
It’s no wonder these poor most OSA souls behave like this when they have deeply brain-embedded indoctrine like this:
The Church of Scientology provides training drills to control interviews, including methods of evasive answering, changing the subject, and bullying the interviewer if necessary in order to present the Scientology message.
View a scanned image of page 1
B O A R D T E C H N I C A L B U L L E T I N
OF 10 DECEMBER 1969
REISSUED AS BTB 21 JUNE 1975
HCO Bulletin of 10 DECEMBER 1969
Not for distribution
- Answering non loaded questions
- To train a PRO to answer such questions with confidence and simplicity, as are often asked by reporters. EG., What is Scientology ®? What’s Clear ,OT ? How does an E-Meter work?
- The PRO and ‘reporter’ sit across a table facing each other. The ‘reporter’ asks the questions and the PRO must answer, without a long communication lag and in a way which readily communicates to the reporter. The drill is coached as in the TRs.
The drill is passed when the PRO is confident he can answer the basic questions asked about Scientology.
- No Answer
- To train a PRO to give a ‘no answer’ to questions he has no wish to answer directly.
- To begin with the reporter reading the questions asked LRH by ‘The Sun’ reporter Victor Chapple—and the PRO reads LRH’s answers. This is just to accustom him to the idea of ‘no answer’.
Then using different questions, the PRO gives ‘no answers’. The trick is to appear to answer the question by giving generalized statements in simple terms so that the reporter doesn’t realize his question hasn’t been answered.
- Non-sequitur events
- To enable a PRO to practice getting his “message” across and tag it on to any current event. Also a preparation for the day when our PROs will be asked to comment on current events.
- One person has a newspaper in front of him and reads out a headline (and perhaps a line or two of the story if necessary for the PRO’s understanding of it). Ask the PRO what comment he would like to make on it. The PRO should comment briefly and lead from this into his message.
The drill is passed when the PRO can tack a message on to virtually any event, smoothly and with reality.
View a scanned image of page 2
- Handling a suppressive T.V. Interviewer
- To train a PRO to get his message across in spite of the ‘interviewer’, in the few short minutes usually available on television. This is so that … million people have no doubts after the programme what the Scientologist stands for and what he is against.
- The PRO and interviewer face each other and the interviewer asks questions. The PRO attaches his message in varying forms to as many answers as possible. If the interviewer is SP he must be introverted as in the hat write up, and then the PRO has his “say”. The interview has been successful when the PRO has got his message across to his satisfaction.
- Handling an SP
- By overwhelm
- To train a PRO to be able to establish Ethics presence over an SP reporter if the occasion arises, by such things as shouting, banging, pointing, swearing. To do this completely causatively until the poor reporter is ‘caved in ‘.
- The reporter and PRO sit across a table facing each other and the reporter asks SP questions. The PRO overwhelms without judgement in answer to the SP question until he does it with reality, causativeness and the overwhelm really reaches the reporter. TR 1 is a part of this drill — there is no point saying the words if they don’t reach the other guy.
- By being knowingly covertly hostile
- To train the PRO to handle an SP reporter by word alone without the use of force as in (a). He uses the word as a rapier and plunges it at the reporter, so that the reporter introverts and drops the question.
- The PRO and reporter sit across a table and the reporter asks SP type questions.
The PRO observes what would be a button in relation to the question asked and throws this back with good TR 1 so that it reaches home. If the reporter is introverted the PRO is successful. If the reporter persists with the same question the PRO should not re-press the same button — it obviously didn’t work. He should drop it and use another one. If the PRO cannot think of a snide reply the reporter should just say “flunk, you haven’t handled me. Start — ” or some such remark — but should not tell the PRO what to say. When the confusion has come off the PRO will be able to handle and have a big win.
The drill is completed when the PRO is willing to create a cave in with an accurate snide remark, question or statement.
- By stalling for time
- To train a PRO to maintain his confront and composure when given some SP sensational news by a reporter, of which he has no prior knowledge.
- The reporter asks the PRO for his comments on an entheta situation involving a Scientologist.
View a scanned image of page 3
The PRO maintains his ethics presence and duplicates the reporter’s nasty angle to his satisfaction. He then stalls for time and gets the reporter to wait a few minutes or hours or so (whatever is necessary) while he checks his facts.
The drill is passed when the PRO is confident that he could not be taken off guard by a reporter by being presented by an unknown situation.
- By handling the reporter in front of you (verbal Karate)
- To train a PRO to handle the reporter in front of him, with judgement in present time.
- The PRO and the reporter sit across a table facing each other. The PRO is asked a miscellany of questions If it is a genuine question, he can answer it, if possible tacking his message on to the reply. If the question puts him the least bit at effect , he takes this flow and turns it towards the reporter with an even greater velocity. He does this either by a snide remark, question or comment, or by physical overwhelm, whichever seems the right action to establish ethics presence.
He should never allow himself to be put at effect, and should not tolerate it even for an instant, but immediately attack back.
The drill is passed when the PRO no longer uses a machine or method to handle the reporter — but he is totally there, confident and handling.
- By overwhelm
Comment If your student experiences difficulty on these Trs one of two things are out: a) Scientology TRs 0–IV are not flat or b) he slipped through a previous Reporter TR without a weakness or button on him being found and flattened.
History These drills have been evolved by PRO WW to train anyone on a gradient scale to handle any situation a reporter could pose. They are based on theHCOP/L 3.2.69 Public Image which states “Don’t defend Scn, attack bad conditions and bad hats!”
By Sheila Gaiman
From the hat write up of
PR Chief WW
Reissued as BTB by
Flag Mission 1234 I/C
CPO Andrea Lewis
BOARDS OF DIRECTORS OF THE
CHURCHES OF SCIENTOLOGY
Copyright (c) 1969, 1975
by L. Ron Hubbard
aLL RIGHTS RESERVED
TIME TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD
Top 10 Movies Inspired by Scientology! A quick introduction: Scientology, in case their beliefs are still insanely confusing to you, teaches that humans are immortal creatures who have been brainwashed by the souls of alien creatures known as “thetans.” In order to free oneself from their influence, they must undergo a series of counseling sessions which are made available after a number of fees are paid. Seems pretty straight-forward.
… shame this one didn’t make the list….